Our Lady Queen of Peace Students…
- Rank in theTop 20% on National Achievement Tests. No TAKS or STARR testing.
- Won 78% of Best of Show awards and 57% of medals at the Brazoria County Science Fair in 2014.
- Represent diverse ethnic and religious backgrounds, including 30% whose religious affiliation is non-Catholic.
- Compete and place at state-wide Private Schools Interscholastic Association (PSIA)academic competitions. For the 2015-2016 school year, OLQP elementary placed 4th in the state and the junior high placed 3rd in the state.
- Are well-prepared for the academic and social challenges of transitioning into public and private high schools. OLQP students consistently rank in the top 10% of their graduating high school class.
Our Lady Queen of Peace Teachers…
- Are degreed and certified, including 5 with Masters and 1 PhD.
- Have an average 11 years teaching experience.
- Attend annual professional development.
- Have received $129,000 in Science Program Grants over the past 6 years.
- Have an average student /teacher ratio of 1 to 18.
- View their teaching as a ministry.
Our Lady Queen of Peace School. . .
- Provides religious, computer, music and Spanish instruction to PreK – 8th grade.
- Offers on-site, before and after school extended care program with large outdoor play area and gymnasium.
- Has extracurricular activities including: Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer, Tennis, Band, Choir, Scouts, Music Lessons and Performing Arts.
- Offers a hands-on outdoor Learning Garden where students plant, maintain, and harvest herbs, flowers and vegetables.
- Provides a superior education in a secure and stimulating, faith-based environment that encourages the spiritual, academic, social, and physical development of each individual child.
Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic School
Pre-K 3 through 8th Grade
Instilling Knowledge, Inspiring Faith